Sunday, March 22, 2009

there's no place like home

Mike is home and it is good=)

We sure missed him tons! He got home late Friday night, and woke up early Saturday morning, unbale to sleep in. So we got up and took Jake to a mini fair at one of the nearby schools. About halfway through the day, Mike got really tired and the jet lag caught up with him! But once we returned home, we decided it was way to beautiful to go inside and nap, so Mike and Jacob cut the grass and cleaned up a bit outside while I snapped tons of precious pictures. They had a blast together!

Today I went to town for a friends bridal shower, and Mike and Jacob had a father son bonding day. I love when they have time together like that, just the two of them. I am pretty sure Mike enjoys it too=)

Tomorow it is back to work - yuck! 2 weeks off has spoiled me.

Have a great week!

No comments: