Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Pattys day fun

Happy St. Patricks day to all! We are both part Irish. Did I wear green today, or celebrate at all...well, I DID wear my shamrock socks. What disappoints me the most though, is that Mike took our camera to Rome, so I have no pictures to prove it.

Speaking of my hubby, I think he is having a great time in Rome, and I have managed (so far) to keep busy enough to not mope around missing him all day, but lets revisit that come the end of the week.

When I was in town yesterday, I went to try on my (supposedly huge)bridesmaid dress for my friend Kim's' wedding in May. They ordered a dress twice the size that I normally wear, and while it was huge everywhere else, around my belly, there was little room to play around with. I may have had an extra inch in that area. Thus, I had to order extra fabric for the ever growing baby bump and they will start altering my dress soon.

Today, we had our carpets and sofas shampooed and scotch guarded, as well as bringing our comforter to the dry cleaners. Jacob helped me dust spots unseen by the naked eye. Although we are pretty clean in general, I feel overly clean today!

While we waited for the carpets to dry (6-8 hours), Jacob and I ran over to the outlet mall and mulled around a bit. Our deal is that if he lets me shop, uninterrupted, I let him ride all of the little quarter rides conveniently placed outside every 4th store. He did great, and toted around his little pocket full of quarters until we arrived at a ride that appealed to him. Though he assumed each ride cost one quarter, and looked at me like I was nuts when I informed him that he had to fish out 2 more to make the ride work.

I unnecessarily purchased more baby boy clothes....I mean, just because William is our second boy does not mean he should get all hand me downs....right????

No comments: