Thursday, April 9, 2009

bunny cake - take two

OK, so we had a wonderful day today, besides the fact that I showed up early to deliver the cake to Jacobs' school only to discover that his teacher decided to postpone the class party until 10 or 10:30 (was originally scheduled for 9;30). So, I left and drove over to Hobby Lobby. Mike told me he thought they had closed down (WHAT!!!!! HECK no....). They didn't (whoosh!) and I ended up browsing a little too long. I did not make it back to his school until 10:15, and the teacher thought it would be OK to do the egg hunt without me (GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR). So basically I watched the kids eat lunch and read stories. Oh well, time with my baby boy, that's all that matters.

I left him to nap at school, went to the gym, and came home to do some spring cleaning. Then, once I picked Jakey up, we headed to the neighbors to bring some baked goods to their little boy who had surgery today.

I am posting pictures from the party today, and of the twice baked bunny cake!





No comments: