Wednesday, April 29, 2009

(untitled)

Not much to report this week so far.

Jacob has been doing great in his bed at night, no night accidents at all. I think cutting out the fluid intake after 6pm has done the trick!

I have only worked one day (so far) this week, and I must say, it is kind of nice! On Monday I spent the day in town, getting my final fitting done on the bridesmaids dress that I will wear in a few weeks. I was MUCH happier with the way it looked this time around, and I am pretty close to the goal weight that I wanted to maintain for the wedding! I also went to get my shoes for the wedding ordered and dyed, and my maternity pantyhose purchased. Did you know they charge FORTY dollars for maternity hose.....I mean, COME ON! I did find some a bit more reasonably priced and bought those, but why does everything maternity have to be so darn expensive?? Don't they realize we are trying to save our money for when the baby actually gets here, and that we only need these huge tent like clothes for a few months?

Anyway, today I am spring cleaning. On my hands and knees, belly sliding on the floor, creating a trail wherever I crawl. The spiderwebs that form under the cabinet lip totally disgust me. Especially since they are back within a week of wiping them away. grrrrrr.

No comments: