Tuesday, April 21, 2009

High and Dry!

That's right, no stinky ole tee tee bed last night. Way to go Jacob!!!!! I decided to cut off his liquid intake as of 6pm last night (bedtime is 730pm). It worked out wonderfully, for he woke up as dry as he was when he went to bed, and momma and daddy got a full nights sleep. Can I get a Woo-Woo!

I had told him that if he was a big boy and remained dry all night that he could have a pizza roll picnic when I picked him up from school today (the boy loves pizza rolls, NOT that I buy them that often). He got home, ate his 4 pizza rolls and drank his chocolate milk like he was the luckiest kid in the world.

His newest cute thing (there are so many...) is to read a book while he is 'doing his business' on the toilet. I can hear him in there for like 10 minutes, reading the book to himself. He won't let me come in to the bathroom until he is completely done with his story. So cute.

He has also been really interested in playing games on the computer. The biggest problem though is that 99% of all games require knowledge and skill with the mouse. Now, the games are suitable for his age, so please tell me what 3 year old knows how to independently manipulate a computer mouse??? I guess I will have to start teaching him to use it soon!

Mike and Jake are in town tonight, so I am home hanging out with baby Will and the cankle twins. Goodnight all!

No comments: