Thursday, April 2, 2009

random babbling

Happy Thursday!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Thursdays! It may just be my (and my SIL) favorite day of the week. Every good show comes on tonight, all the ones worth watching at least!

We FINALLY got a small bit of rain today (actually it was more like a major hail storm with tornadoes that lasted about 30 minutes). The skies parted though, and now we have sunshine and a bright blue sky.

Jacob woke up in the middle of the night again last night to poop (sorry, TMI). Am I feeding him to close to bedtime? I don't know anyone that wakes up at 3 am to have a bowel movement.....Hey...at least he is waking up and putting it in it's place, right?!?!? The downside; I could not go back to sleep, and laid in bed waiting for my alarm to 'wake me' at 430.

I was supposed to get to the gym today, but instead I ate some yummy pizza rolls...(the baby made me do it - I swear).

Yesterday Jacob and I played some soccer outside in the yard. I have been contemplating enrolling him in soccer this fall, but have no idea if it would be something he would like. He has never seen anyone play soccer, and has no idea how to play (and that would be different from his father and I, how exactly...). Well, once I showed him the very basics of kicking the ball in the goal, and trying to steal the ball away from me, he had a blast! and he was good at it! So I told Mike I think we may try out soccer this year. He is still to young for baseball, and I think he may like being involved in a sport with other kids. Soccer is one of the few sports Mike and I did not play as children, so we won't be of much help!

Well, it's off to get the boy from school.

Where did I put my shoes....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

WHOOOOHOOOO! THURSDAY'S ARE THE BEST! SURVIVOR NIGHT!!!